[Year 12 IT Apps] Security for SACS

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Mar 28 02:13:19 EST 2009

at our school... all teachers have the rights to open and close assignments... the Technicians create the form/class groups at the start of the term and there is a 10 min PD on this and then it is left up to teachers to do the rest... the access is different for the different levels in the school...

hope this helps

cheers
 Debra McDonald
Network Manager