[Year 12 IT Apps] Another Software issue Repair function MSWord 2007

Antoinette Siarabalos asiara at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 10 18:53:43 EST 2009

Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] VISTA and your schoolHI all,

On another software issue does anyone know how to get to the Repair function
in MS Word 2007?

I have a file which has tables that have been corrupted. Everytime I open
the file, a message appears telling me that I can repair the file. I follow
the instructions provided but can't find the repair function supposedly
under the MS menu in Word. I spent about an hour trying to figure this out
to no avail.

If anyone could help it would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Antoinette

Thank you,