[Year 12 IT Apps] Security for SACS

Philip Pike pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 10 15:25:49 EST 2009

At my last school we created folders on a drive with a batch file to turn
on and off access rights by the teacher. I can send the batch files to
anyone who is interested.
At the current school, students save to a USB stick, which I hold for the
duration of the SAC.

Phil Pike
Director of ICT
Bacchus Marsh Grammar