[Year 12 IT Apps] Security for SACS

Michael Torsello (Mr) michael at stmargarets.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 6 15:12:54 EST 2009

Claire

I had our technicians create new usernames and new home folders for my
class that are only usable during SAC time.

I enable the usernames after the SAC and disable them just before the
SCA.

I of course I have full access to these folders so I can keep an eye on
things.

With thanks

Michael Torsello

Director of Computing