[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: Ultranet news

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 23:08:28 EST 2009

A group of us were wondering when there are now children without schools and
parents without jobs,
why we are posting our money overseas to prop up struggling software
companies? If we are keen to
stimulate our economy, we should probably look closer to home.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au