[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: MS Expression..Easy or Hard to learn?

laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 15:14:30 EST 2009

Web Expressions or the SharePoint Designer should be on the Office Disks
issued by DEET. I'm not so sure about the Independent or Catholic system.
There is a link for teachers buried in the DEET pages whereby you can get
hold of Office 2007(Win)/2008(Mac), Vista ):-b , web expressions and
encarta for $10 per disk + gst.

BTW if it's structured and formal you want, what's wrong with DW's code
view <grin>?

Laurie