[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: MS Expression..Easy or Hard to learn?

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 09:14:17 EST 2009

Thanks Brendyn,
we have an old version of DW...but, I still hate it.(I dislike FLASH too personally...) I'm not really a graphics designing sort of computer user. I'm more a business style of computer user/program designer..ie structured and formal. (hence why I dont teach art or graphics or similar subjects).
BUT, I do try!

Having said that, I love taking game maker, scratch classes...and enjoy similar programs.

Costs for Expression? We are looking at software updates this year so I need to know some prices...

Cheers mate..
KB.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."