[Year 12 IT Apps] Broadband future - Melbourne group meet

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Fri Dec 4 17:38:24 EST 2009

Hi all,

Thought some of you might be interested in going to this...

- Donna

BroadBand Future Summit - Melbourne group
8:30 to 12:00 next Thursday 10 Dec
Deloitte - 550 Bourke St, Melbourne

We’re talking about our connected future. This isn’t about technology,
it’s about how we can all use it – to connect communities, build
businesses, improve our education and health systems, create and
innovate, improve our quality of life for all.

See the details, and click through to register here:

http://bbfmel.civictec.net/

For those of you wishing to come along, please register as quickly as
you can, as there are limited places available!

If you can't make it, please pass on the invitation
or follow on Twitter at #bbfmel

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au