[Year 12 IT Apps] Moodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:50:10 EST 2009

Edulist is a tad harsh on Sophie, this isnt a spam message .. I won't hold
Kevork to it, it is just a robot doing it's job ;-)

I'll drop Sophie a line off list, she was introduced to me via Paula last
year and is a very real person (and very enthusiastic educator!)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au