[Year 12 IT Apps] Any ideas please

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 19:11:26 EST 2009

Mark is right .. this is something that Filemaker can do in a snap and
is certainly well worth considering if your friend is heading this
way. We sometimes forget that FireMaker is bigger in the USA education
system than here, something I noticed during the NECC2008 study tour.

I did have some fun a couple of years ago experimenting with Excel and
Outlook 2003 until I messed up over a less than obvious slip up and
globally goofed with a silly message that I had to retract all around
the place wearing a very red face. I am older, wiser and more cautious
.. leaving mail merging for printouts.

Regards Roland