[Year 12 IT Apps] From the Administrator -- OT: Rudd Moneyand Off Topic discussion

EDWARDS. John edwajoh1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Fri Sep 5 10:06:29 EST 2008

Hi Kevork,

I echo Antonia words. I have been back teaching in Victoria since mid 2000 and without the assistance of this list and the very generous teachers that subscibe I would have been lost.

I would be the first in line to thank you for your efforts and hope that the list can continue into the future.

Cheers,

John Edwards
Lavalla Catholic College