[Year 12 IT Apps] Q12 redux

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Sat Nov 15 20:54:48 EST 2008

The training session is finished and I am  now marking papers.

It was really good  that the interaction between all the markers present and
the examiners was able to clarify and determine the marking criteria for all
questions.

And yes Mark Scott I do feel free to comment on such broad generalities

But not on any specific details

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com