[Year 12 IT Apps] Excel Chart Help

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 27 11:15:52 EST 2008

In Excel 2007 - Right click on one of the dates and choose "format axis"
In Axis Options choose Auto for Minimum and Maximum
Personally I would also choose "Number" and format it as a date in the
form dd/mm/yyyy for more clarity, click OK

In Excel 2003 - Right click on one of the dates and choose "format
axis", choose the number tab and choose date and the form of dd/mm/yyyy
Click OK
Then right click on the dates and choose format axis again, choose the
scale tab, untick the boxes for minimum and maximum and set the date
range your project runs over. Click OK

Hopefully this will work

You could also consider using OpenProj
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openproj/
Cheers
Ros

Roslyn Meadows
Head of ICT Implementation
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College
| 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062 |

In some cases, all it requires is that you rationally point out that
there is a problem.
In others, all you can do is turn the other cheek.
At the far end of the spectrum are those for whom the only appropriate
response is to carve out their still-beating heart and force them to eat
it. (Marc Carlson)