[Year 12 IT Apps] an apology for American colleagues..KentB

Pamela Wright P.Wright at latrobe.edu.au
Mon May 12 12:33:28 EST 2008

Hi Kent,
I have a very basic handout that I give to my students (current or
future teachers) who are doing a multimedia for learning class here at
La Trobe. You and others are welcome to use it.

I usually start off with explaining principles of cartooning and then
get them to create the simple bouncing ball animated gif that is shown
in the handout I've attached.

Hope it is useful.

Pam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~