[Year 12 IT Apps] Password script...

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 1 15:01:37 EST 2008

Yes, but it's only meant to be a prototype rather than fully functional
so it's quite legitimate and appropriate :-)

Chris Barry wrote:
> If you use this script though, you only need to look at the source code
> to find out what the password is.

> *Subject:* RE: [Year 12 IT Apps] Password script...

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

A conclusion is the place where you got sick of thinking.
If you Declare War - is it integer or boolean?