[Year 12 IT Apps] OT Internet Access

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Sat Jan 12 18:04:12 EST 2008

Well why bother? The  GOVERNMENT knows so much more than we do about what is good for us and what we should be allowed to do. :-) :-(

So they are now considering telling ISPs   to filter all "unacceptable" sites unless we contact the ISP and say we do not want those sites to be filtered.

Knowledge is power

The governments want it all

Robert Hind  (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon