[Year 12 IT Apps] electronic display bosrds

Robyn Dunn robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Tue May 29 15:26:51 EST 2007

I know this is absolutely off topic but does anyone how you get those electronic boards that display the daily bulletin from and how they work?

On topic though, I have been frustrated at other staff pinching my SAC time for the second SAC. However, I have turned  this into a positive by saying that if students are missing this needs to be included in the Gant/Pert chart. When the Yr 11's go missing next week for their exams they have to ask the groups permission to miss class and if they get permission then this has to be added to the project and others have to take over their jobs. I am now a real fan of this collaborative SAC!

Ms Robyn Dunn
ICT Co-Ordinator
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194
Please consider carefully before printing this email.