[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Front page question

Maree Duivenvoorden MareeD at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 17 12:55:43 EST 2007

You do not actually set a password, you can 'set permissions'.  RMB
click on an already created html page, go to Properties, then Security
and choose level of access (read only, write permission etc).

Or when you are creating a page, when saving in Front Page, choose Save
As, then click Tools, Properties and set the permission there...

Hope this helps - I believe it is one way to achieve data protection...

Maree Duivenvoorden

Toorak College

Mount Eliza