[Year 12 IT Apps] U302 IPO

Charmaine Taylor tigeroz at alphalink.com.au
Wed May 16 22:52:53 EST 2007

Hi Carolyn,
I can't see any requirement in the study design for an IPO chart for
outcome 2 . The appropriate design tools for web site design include
storyboards, annotated diagrams/mockups, layout diagrams and site maps
and these are listed in the study design on p.28

It the textbook you are using requires an IPO chart, it should be
ignored unless as Mark said the application is to process some data. BTW
I have been most disappointed with the textbook I am using. It contains
annoying errors and omissions. Is anyone out there writing a book for 2008?

Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College