[Year 12 IT Apps] U3-O2 data

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon May 14 14:56:24 EST 2007

thanks stephen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen Digby
  Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 2:45 PM
  Subject: RE: [Year 12 IT Apps] U3-O2 data

  I have just given the "lorem ipsum text....
  Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
  mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
  Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
  Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
  Do what thy manhood bids thee do. From none but yourself expect applause. He noblest lives and noblest dies who makes and keeps his self made laws. Sir Richard Francis Burton, British explorer & orientalist (1821 1890)