[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit3 Outcome 2

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Fri May 11 12:36:39 EST 2007

Thanks Fiona, that is interesting.  We are having a go at one as well but using wikispaces for
Wikispaces for Education which is free and seems to be closed to the public but available only for
the members that are invited eg my students of Yr 12 ITA.  The kids have loved experimenting
with it and using it. www.wikispaces.com/site/for/teachers I have a class of 11 and we are putting
together a space for ITA and then will create one for other year levels for IT as we dont use
moodle etc.
Anne Mirtschin
Hawkesdale p12 College