[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit3 Outcome 2

fiona bain fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Fri May 11 12:06:50 EST 2007

I guess the beauty of a new part to our curriculum is that we can all try
different ways to incorporate it.

below is mine.  I used a really simple, free, webpage creation software
called wetpaint. com and have created our class web site.

This may not work for large schools unless you had the students working in
pairs but since I have only 2 students it does not present a problem and I
think (I hope) I am on the right track

We are creating the web page as we go along.  The worked example they are
using is a modification of one that was listed here a few weeks ago abou
ebaymusic (not sure who put it on - but much appreciated). I would welcome
feedback but bear in mind that it is very much a work in progress and I
know I will need to add to as I go along

http://year12wiki.wetpaint.com/
--
Fiona Bain, Balmoral High School