[Year 12 IT Apps] Edukate

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed May 9 16:12:23 EST 2007

Hi Jason,

 There are a number of Frontpage exercises on www.edulists.com.au.
Ready for the steps to find it ??

1. Browse to www.edulists.com.au
2. Click on itapps
3. Click on IPM (retired ) Web site Archive and Resources
4. Click on General IT Resources
5. Two tutorials on FP are posted at items 31, 32

Also,
6.  Back to itapps
7. Click on IPM (retired ) Web site Archive and Resources
8. Click on Tutorials , Resources, Timelines, Links
9. Under the 2005 column there are 3 resources for FP under items 9 ,
10, 12

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> lappin.jason.m at edumail.vic.gov.au 6/05/2007 8:08 am >>>
Hi List
As a first year ICT teacher I have found this list to be a terrific
forum to share resources, it is great that the "ICT family" is so
generous with regards to their own hard work.
I am using frontpage for U3O2, is there anyone out there who has some
frontpage activities for my students to do, when I came into the school
I could not find any resources to do with frontpage. I really need some
help so if there is anyone out there who has some frontpage activities
then I would be very, very appreciative.
Cheers
Jason Lappin
VCE ICT Teacher
Rutherglen High School