[Year 12 IT Apps] Dreamweaver & U3 O2

WEIR Andrew WEIR at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Mon May 7 08:42:25 EST 2007

Antonia
It seems I was over zealous most where there I had missed them some how.
I think one of the files actually had a .html extension and not a word extension.
But thanks for a brilliant resource.

Due to different versions of dream weaver I make a few on the fly corrections but otherwise it's great
Andrew