[Year 12 IT Apps] Dreamweaver CCS

jtabone at aitkencollege.edu.au jtabone at aitkencollege.edu.au
Wed May 2 13:27:42 EST 2007

Hi all

I have finally got my head around CSS in Dreamweaver - you might find
the attached useful

Cheers

Joyce Tabone
Aitken College
Privileged or Confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), you may not copy or distribute this
message. In such case destroy this message and please notify the
sender by email, or call Craig Brooks (LAN Administrator) at Aitken College
on (+61 3) 9333 1866. Thank-you