[Year 12 IT Apps] ICT WEEK

Graham gales.graham.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 28 17:53:24 EST 2007

Great work, Antonia.

You may have inspired me to do something like that at my school.

Graham Gales
Bright P-12 College
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
IPM, Science and Maths Teacher
Timetabler/ Daily Organiser
Gifted & Talented Co-ordinator
Heir apparent to the Chief Cook and BottleWasher
Understudy to the general Dogsbody

On 27/06/2007, at 9:59 AM, Antonia Caridi wrote:

> Sorry for the cross-posts
>
> HI everyone, attached is a zipped folder of things I am doing at
> Sacre Coeur to celebrate ICT week. It is all very simple stuff but
> it might spur you to do something in your schools during 23-27 July.
>
> Check out the VITTA link for more: http://ictweek.vitta.org.au/
>
> Antonia
>
> Antonia Caridi
> Sacre Coeur
> 172 Burke Road
> Glen Iris 3146
> (03) 9885 4501
>
> =E8=B5____________________________________________________________________=

> ______________
> This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are
> not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the
> information in this email. If received in error, please notify the
> sender immediately and delete the email and all copies. The school
> does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any
> attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that
> the recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
> consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this
> email and/or attached files, whether caused by the negligence of
> the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not
> necessarily those of Sacre Coeur.
> Authority and
> Teachers Association Inc
> <ICT Week Resources.zip>

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.