[Year 12 IT Apps] ICT WEEK

Clare, Ian J Clare.Ian.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 28 10:33:36 EST 2007

Thanks Antonia

After a hectic week of a new report writing program being run for the first=
 time, and new reports and putting up with computer illiterate teachers (I'm=
 report co-ordinator as well).It is good to have something positive about IT=
CT to share with staff and get them enthused.

Ian Clare
Information Technology Teacher
Casterton Secondary College
Ph   03 5581 1588 Fax 03 5581 1518