[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: WHO IS 'Gung Ho'?

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 21 09:27:59 EST 2007

Somebody has way too much time on their hands.

Mark Scott

“Really, the fundamental, ultimate mystery -- the only thing you need to know to understand the deepest metaphysical secrets -- is this: that for every outside there is an inside and for every inside there is an outside, and although they are different, they go together.” Alan Watts