[Year 12 IT Apps] Gantt in U4O1

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Jun 17 20:28:48 EST 2007

It's quite artificial to get kids to produce Gantt charts for a project
they are undertaking alone (because the VCAA demands all unit 3+4 tasks
must be done solo).

That's why I get my kids to invent 2 hypothetical colleagues so their
Gantt chart can use them to incorporate concurrent tasks.

Finished reports!  hehehehe!