[Year 12 IT Apps] Gantt in U4O1

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 15 15:21:54 EST 2007

Hi all,

It's ironic that we are discussing not wasting time with project
management????

Is it just me who thinks that's quite funny? (must be Friday).

On a serious note though, don't underplay the importance of project
management.  Although students can't see the relevance often, it is a very
valuable and important ICT skill.

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson