[Year 12 IT Apps] OT - Game Maker Question

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 4 10:14:20 EST 2007

Hi Sylvia,

 I am redirecting this to yr7-10it at edulists.com.au , the junior IT
mailing list.
I am hoping you won't mind asking questions publically, so we can all
learn from what you are trying to do.

Best Wishes
Kevork

>>> pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au 4/06/2007 6:35 am >>>
Hi there

I know this is not the right forum but if there is anyone out there
that can help me with a few specific questions I have with a game
created with gamemaker that will be great.Please reply to me rather
than the list

thanks
--
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for

delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.