[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA sample questions revisited

Leanne Wright barbarloot at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 22:58:43 EST 2007

With searching you have to set up the criteria each time you carry out a search. A query saves the criteria and can perform the same search several times without criteria being set up each time. As you suggest queries can be much more specific but the main difference seems to be the permanent nature of queries vs the temporary of searches.

  Leanne Wright
  Epping SC.

Kent Beveridge <kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au> wrote:
  Heres a thought..
A search can be general, I guess... whereas a query tends to be more filtered(specific)...how bout that?
KB.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break! A bit like promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies. The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."