[Year 12 IT Apps] Off Topic: Laptop agreements

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 27 08:34:16 EST 2007

Hello there

I was wondering if anyone had a laptop agreement for staff that they
are willing to share. We are in the process of deciding on whether to
have laptop program for our staff and wanted to know what others do
regarding it.

Few questions: Do staff pay for them?
DO you allow staff to install their own programs?
Do you have an agreement that staff sign?
I have other questions but thought to stop there.
Sylvia

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.