[Year 12 IT Apps] Macros in Excel

Michael Torsello (Mr) michael at stmargarets.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 26 08:35:11 EST 2007

Russell
I have always used macros with sorting sports ladders, usually footy or
netball.
Give the students some results, and they create ladders based on them.
I have students use the copy sheet function to build up four rounds of
results and one macro to sort the ladder in each round.

With thanks
Michael Torsello
Director of Computing
St Margaret's School, Berwick
Ph: (03) 9703 8111

I never made a mistake in my life; at least, never one that I couldn't
explain away afterwards. -- Rudyard Kipling