[Year 12 IT Apps] Yr 12 ITA - Task 2 - Documentation

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Jul 24 12:16:14 EST 2007

is anyone going to allow the students to complete elemnents of the task
outside class time?
i too have allocated 9 periods and i know its not going to be enough.
will it be possible to complete elements overnight and then collect and fill
out the authenitication record from the VCE handbook?

ta, litsa