[Year 12 IT Apps] Year 12 IT Apps: Unit 4 Outcome 1: Using Mind Maps Section

asiara at melbpc.org.au asiara at melbpc.org.au
Tue Jul 17 10:14:49 EST 2007

Hi all,
Please find attached a mind map on problem solving I have set up for a
generic Excel problem.
 I have listed just only a few issues. STudents need
to add to this list or make the list specific to the problem they are
dealing with (obviously). I did this as an example for my students. I hope
I am on the right track! Please Paula, (or anyone else who may have an
opinion), let me know if this is not accurate!
Please feel free to use or edit as desired.
Antoinette :-)

Antoinette Siarabalos
Ed Tech Coordinator
Nazareth
College

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server