[Year 12 IT Apps] U4O2 Security Resources

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 12 14:32:51 EST 2007

Want security..Hire a Hacker ...If he can get IN, surely he knows how to plug the holes!
Isn't it better if he's on YOUR side of the firewall with a slight reign on?

No, not rent-a-hacker!

Commonly asked question in an IT class - usually at least once a year is "Hey Sir, can you teach me how to hack?" I keep trying to be creative with my responses but always raise a smile with this one...its one of those curve balls the kids give occasionally.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."