[Year 12 Its] VB.net student book

Frank Merlino frankm at sjc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 29 11:29:03 EST 2006

Thankyou all for the great resource materials you have provided.

Has anyone in the group actually set up a semester unit for years 9/10 for VB.net? I know the book by Adrian Jansen is a great resource that could be used at this level. Has anyone used this book as a class text for the type of unit I mentioned?

The Microsoft site is good for learning vb.net with its downloadable videos.

Regards,
Frank