[Year 12 Its] A follow up to who would like this problem .... ?

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 12 13:20:38 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

     You may remember this subject line that I posted last term requesting help with VB.NET.

 Well , I got together enough from my java programs that I translated and help from the following sources :

 1. Damien Buck alerting me to some great on line videos demonstrating programming skills.
 2. Dr Alex Hopkins sending some worksheets he had prepared on database access from VB.NET using other resources in turn.
 3. Adrian Janson's book on VB.NET for Education
 4. Graeme Summers bookn on Introducing VB.NET

  to put into a package 6 exercises that,  whilst not perfect, demonstrate the key principles of object oriented programming , file access and validation.
 They are posted at www.edulists.com.au , under ITS,  and VB.NET resources.

  This is my way of expressing gratitude to all those who helped and hopefully these can be developed further ....

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au