[Year 12 Its] Course outline for 2006

Sam Gerges sgerges at samaritan.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon May 1 11:21:06 EST 2006

Hi Kevork
How is everything going?
This is email is to clarify my request for the password and user name
to access your materials.
It wasn't clear to me that it is only for the people who have access
to your intranet,
I thought I had a problem with my user name and password.
I didn't know till Dimitra told me that it is through the intranet only.
So I am sorry, I didn't mean to have access to your own materials.
I do appreciate and respect the copyright and if I need any handout,
I'll let you know.
Thanks for your help and I am sorry again for misunderstanding.

Cheers
Sam