[Year 12 Its] Linux v XP

Rob Attrill attrill.robert.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jan 31 10:48:51 EST 2006

Greetings to all,

Apologies to those who for whom this is a cross posting, however, as I
teach/have taught Systems, IPM and IT at year 10 I realised that the
issue would have interested me regardless, so it might interest you as well.

I am planning an install by Year 10 students of a dual boot (XP and Red
Hat) to give them the experience and also to give them a means of
comparison between the two O/S's. I was wondering if anyone has done any
work or created any exercises comparing the two, or has any classroom
type exercise material on Red Hat in particular.

regards

Rob Attrill
Mill Park Secondary College