[Year 12 Its] PHP and Software Development 2007

gordonp at horsham-college.vic.edu.au gordonp at horsham-college.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 8 18:05:54 EST 2006

p77 of the new study design is pretty clear on this matter. "develop a software module for implmentation on a portable device such as laptop, pda,gaming console etc. ...nor do (students) need to be able to physically implement the software module on a portable computing device etc etc

There seems to be plenty of room to move on this one with students having to demonstrate deswign requirements have been met in a "convenient environment"
                          gordon