[Year 12 Its] PHP and Software Development 2007

James Poulos jpoulos at crancc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 8 12:20:39 EST 2006

Does the app have to reside on the portable device, or just be
accessible and usable on the portable device. I use my pda on the
wireless lan at school to access php apps all the time. Is this a
possible use? One could argue that if the php pages are designed for a
pda (or phone) screen that it is being implemented on a portable device,
even though the scripting is processed at the server level. Any thoughts
on this?

James

James Poulos
IT Coordinator