[Year 12 Its] Can u help me to find vendors?

Silver Chen silver at marian.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu May 19 08:16:35 EST 2005

hi, everyone:
My name is Silver Chen who is the new IT manager of Marian College in
Sunshine. Currently, I am looking for the all kinds of vendors due to I
am still new for Australia. I'd like to thank Tony Jugiuie (Star of the
Sea) to introduce me this fantastic group. I wish we can help each other
and enjoy this excellent environment.

The vendors and suppliers we want to have are as follow:

Education software dealer
Network hardware and software supplier(Must familar with Novell ,
Netware 6, GroupWise 6.5).
Hardware dealer (for computers and other facilities)
Those suppliers must be reliable and authorized companies. They can
contact me by this Email address and telephone number.
Silver at marian.melb.catholic.edu.au
03-93631711-221

Thank you everyone, have a good day!

Yours Silver