[Year 12 Its] Please identify author in each email -- from the Administrator

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue May 17 12:23:19 EST 2005

Hi folks,

   Please excuse cross posts .

A general comment from the Administrator to all users of the mailing lists.

 When writing to the lists, it would help to identify one's self  ( please
see www.edulists.com.au , using the lists, netiquette, item 8:

8. Always identify his or her self with a clear signature that shows name,
location of school ( if applicable ) and capacity in which participating
on the list eg. Teacher of the subject , faculty leader, industry
representative details ) at all times.

 Whilst we can guess that a user is from a school if it is an "edu"
domain, other users may have hotmail or yahoo accounts and they are from
.... ???.

  Sometimes subscribers request assessment material or solutions and as a
minimum it would be appropriate for the person making a request to have
a clear signature.

  Whilst never wishing to add to your work loads or take away from
informality/formality we prefer in a forum, I hope everyone can see
where I am coming from.

  Oh, my signature and the capacity in which I am writing this follows ! :

 Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au