[Year 12 Its] Re: Naming Conventions

Mike Brookes mikeb at labyrinth.net.au
Sun May 15 23:14:43 EST 2005

Commodore Business Machines owned MOS Technologies, the company that
produced the 6502 processor. The 6510 was a version of the 6502 - used
the same instruction set. Commodore also used other versions of the 65xx
  processors in their printers and disk drives.

http://www.commodore.ca/products/c64/commodore_64.htm

provides an interesting summary, but we seem to be drifting away from
naming conventions - maybe we should start another thread on the joys of
machine language programming :-)

Mike Brookes

snip