[Year 12 IPM] We're moving to a 4 period day next year

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sat Nov 25 09:28:56 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

       I know we are all working with new course issues at the moment but I
thought this might be of interest.
       I remember you were keen to hear from schools looking at the 4 period
day. Well lo and behold, Forest Hill College will move from what was for
over 18 years, a 6 period day ( with an option of a period 0 for some senior
classes ) to a 4 period day from next year !!!  The idea is 2 periods, home
group, recess, then period 3 , lunch and then period 4. Senior students get
one or tow afternoons off every second week ( as they do presently ).
         I missed some of the discussion at our school, as meetings
overlapped with my Cisco after hours classes but I can get me hands on all
the documentation if it will help the thread.

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au