[Year 12 IPM] Grading the examiners

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 1 20:10:15 EST 2006

After a little cogitation and lurking on the list, it seems to me that
the 2006 exam is IPM: THE NEXT GENERATION in terms of exam quality.

There don't seem to be any explosively crapulous questions, as there
were in 2005.

I'd give the examiners a B+

"Not too bad - could refine some basic skills in terms of wording.
Seems to be paying attention to constructive criticism - finally - and
seems sincere in amending prior misbehaviour.  I wish The Examiners good
luck next year attempting ITA."

Sorry - I have reports on my mind.  It's report season and I've also got
to finish rejigging McKinnon's reporting database (Rupert: The Report
Writer's Chum) to comply with 2007 VELShit.

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List