[Year 12 IPM] Re: Practice AFL U3O2 Activity for 2006

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 12 11:08:31 EST 2006

Thanks Trish.
Criteria Work - yes, my kids always have lots of trouble with criteria -
somehow the concept seems totally foreign to them, even though I can
explain it to them and show them that they actually do use criteria for
such things as choosing a suitable chair for use in the dining room, or
classroom, or lounge room. Anyway, I tried with this practice for U3O2
to really make criteria central. Be interesting to see how they go with
it.
Ciao, Have a great holiday OS.
Keith