[Year 12 IPM] Re: Practice AFL U3O2 Activity for 2006

Trish Cotter tcotter at koonung.vic.edu.au
Sat Mar 11 23:27:01 EST 2006

Keith;
Had a quick look at the activity before I fly out of the country for two weeks and thought it looked really great. Liked the footy theme, the group work and especially the criteria development. My kids tend to need all the practise they can get on this. Thanks heaps!

ps not sure that having holidays this soon is all that wonderful - I've felt rushed and pushed all term like I'm going round in circles and getting nowhere.
---
Regards,
Trish Cotter
^^^^^